- Key Benefits
The MS1100-SYS is an Oil in Water Monitor designed as an alarm system for clean and waste water monitoring applications. It provides on-line, real time monitoring and alarm generation for the protection of equipment and the environment.
Uses and Applications:
Protection of raw water intakes
Alarm system to alert users to fuel leaks and valve failure
Monitor for waste water outflows
Oil Interceptor monitor, oil separator monitor
Oil in water monitor
The instrument utilises a contactless measurement technique, measuring headspace gases in the sampling tank, and is ideal for high sensitivity applications such as clean water intakes.
The MS1100-SYS provides very high sensitivity, to low ppb levels, fast processing and low cost of ownership through long servicing and validation periods.
The instrument can be powered from either AC or DC supplies, provides various communications options and is also available as a stand-alone monitor without sampling system.
- Range*: 0 – 100 ppm in air
- Accuracy**: +/-10%
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Sampling Frequency: 5 – 20 Minutes
- Data Storage: µSD Card and Internal Memory
- Data Interface: 4 – 20mA, Profibus, Modbus, Wireless, USB
- Alarms: x2 Via Relay Drivers, Levels User Definable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0o – 40oC
- Water Temperature Range: 1o – 40oC
- Power Consumption: 10W Continuous (90-240VAC or 24VDC)
- Reagents: None
- Carrier Gas: None
- Consumables: GAC filter media, Air Filter every 6 months
- Calibration: Every 6 Months
*Other ranges available. Please contact Multisensor Systems.
** 20ppm toluene in air, 25oC
- Protection of raw water intakes
- Alarm system to alert users to fuel leaks and valve failure
- Monitor for waste water outflows
- Oil Interceptor monitor, oil separator monitor
- Oil in water monitor