- Key Benefits
The MS1200-SYS is a monitoring system which provides measurements of VOC concentrations. Here you can find a case study involving the use of this monitor.
It is designed for VOC monitoring in water (raw river, borehole and treated), air and land remediation and industrial applications. This system is also ideal for use in monitoring carbon beds to detect VOC breakthrough.
It utilises a contactless measurement technique, sensing headspace gases or volatiles in the sampling tank provided, and provides a measurement system with very low maintenance requirements.
The MS1200-SYS is accurate to low ppb concentrations and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments.
The instrument is housed in a robust steel enclosure and can be powered from either 90 – 240V AC or 24V DC supplies.
Various communications options are available including 4 – 20mA, Profibus and Modbus.
This monitor is also available as a standalone unit without sampling system . There is also an ATEX compliant version of this system.
- Range*: 0 – 1000ppb in water
- Accuracy**: +/-10%
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Sampling Frequency: 5 – 20 Minutes
- Data Storage: µSD Card and Internal Memory
- Data Interface: 4 – 20mA, Profibus, Modbus, Wireless, USB
- Alarms: x2 Via Relay Drivers, Levels User Definable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0o – 40oC
- Water Temperature Range: 1o – 40oC
- Power Consumption: 10W Continuous (90-240VAC or 24VDC)
- Reagents: None
- Carrier Gas: None
- Consumables: GAC filter media, Air Filter every 6 months
- Calibration: Every 6 Months
*Other ranges available. Please contact Multisensor Systems.
** 200ppb toluene in water, 25oC
- Continuous water sampling mode.
- Reports as µg/l TVOC as Toluene surrogate*
- Can be calibrated for specific substances
- User definable alarm levels
- Catches VOC chemical spills not just hydrocarbons
- Alarms to SCADA and other communications interfaces