MS1200 VOC concentration monitor
- MS1000 VOC Monitor
- MS2000 Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) Concentration Monitor
- MS1100 VOC Hydrocarbon Event Monitor, Oil in Water Monitor
- MS1200 VOC concentration monitor
- MS3000 Ammonia Monitor
- MS1100-SYS VOC Hydrocarbon Event Monitoring System. OIL in Water Detection System
- MS1200-SYS VOC Concentration Monitoring System
- MS2000-SYS Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) Concentration Monitoring System
MS1200 VOC/Hydrocarbon Concentration Monitor
The MS1200 is a VOC monitor which provides measurements of VOC concentrations.
It is designed for VOC monitoring in water (raw river, borehole and treated), air and land remediation applications.
It utilises a contactless measurement technique, sensing headspace gases or volatiles in the environment, and provides a measurement system with very low maintenance requirements.
The MS1200 is accurate to low ppb concentrations and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments.
The instrument is housed in a robust steel enclosure and can be powered from either 90 – 240V AC or 24V DC supplies.
Various communications options are available including 4 – 20mA, Profibus and Modbus.
This monitor is also available as part of a complete system including the sampling tank and all connections - see MS1200-SYS