MS1200-SYS VOC Concentration Monitoring System
- MS1000 VOC Monitor
- MS2000 Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) Concentration Monitor
- MS1100 VOC Hydrocarbon Event Monitor, Oil in Water Monitor
- MS1200 VOC concentration monitor
- MS3000 Ammonia Monitor
- MS1100-SYS VOC Hydrocarbon Event Monitoring System. OIL in Water Detection System
- MS1200-SYS VOC Concentration Monitoring System
- MS2000-SYS Total Trihalomethanes (TTHM) Concentration Monitoring System
MS1200-SYS VOC/Hydrocarbon Concentration Monitoring System
The MS1200-SYS is a VOC monitoring system which provides measurements of VOC concentrations.
It is designed for VOC monitoring in water (raw river, borehole and treated), air and land remediation applications. This system is also ideal for use in monitoring carbon beds to detect VOC breakthrough.
It utilises a contactless measurement technique, sensing headspace gases or volatiles in the sampling tank provided, and provides a measurement system with very low maintenance requirements.
The MS1200-SYS is accurate to low ppb concentrations and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments.
The instrument is housed in a robust steel enclosure and can be powered from either 90 – 240V AC or 24V DC supplies.
Various communications options are available including 4 – 20mA, Profibus and Modbus.
This monitor is also available as a standalone unit without sampling system - see MS1200
MS1200-SYS data sheet
up to date product information for the MS1200 System