- Key Benefits
Regulations limiting the levels of Disinfection By Products such as Trihalomenthanes (THMs) in drinking water have made the ability to measure levels throughout the distribution network essential. Multisensor’s THM monitor provides that facility efficiently and accurately.
Measuring Total THMs with an accuracy of +/-10ppb, the MS2000-SYS provides the confidence that is needed in an instrument which is vital in meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
The MS2000-SYS is packaged in a small enclosure and requires no additional chemical agents for operation. The system includes both the measurement instrument and the sample presentation system, to allow the simple fitting of the unit within existing facilities. The monitor is also available as a standalone unit, without the sample presentation system – see MS2000.
A variety of communications options can be provided including 4-20mA loop, Wireless and USB.
The sensors can detect Total Trihalomethanes, or TTHMs including Chloroform, Bromoform, Bromodichloromethane and Dibromochloromethane.
- Range*: 0 – 200ppb in water
- Accuracy**: +/-10%
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Sampling Frequency: 20 Minutes
- Data Storage: µSD Card and Internal Memory
- Data Interface: 4 – 20mA, Profibus, Modbus, Wireless, USB
- Alarms: x2 Via Relay Drivers, Levels User Definable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0o – 40oC
- Water Temperature Range: 1o – 40oC
- Power Consumption: 10W Continuous (90-240VAC or 24VDC)
- Reagents: None
- Carrier Gas: None
- Consumables: GAC filter media, Air Filter every 6 months
- Calibration: Every 6 Months
*Other ranges available. Please contact Multisensor Systems.
** 80ppb chloroform in water, 25oC
- Full system provided including sample presentation
- Very accurate
- Minimal servicing and calibration
- Wide communications options
- Reliable operation
- No requirement for additional equipment or processes
- Simple power requirements